This is 3d modeling and animation video lesson for learning the nDynamics in the 3d modeling and animation software Autodesk Maya. In this 3d modeling and animation lesson you will learn about how to create nParticles in 3d modeling and animation software Autodesk Maya. Maya nucleus solvers are the very powerful 3d application which is used to solve the complex 3d computer graphics problem for creating realistic 3d effects in 3d modeling and animation software Autodesk Maya. Nucleus solver is complete application in 3d modeling and animation software Autodesk Maya with name of nDynamics as all the nucleus solvers deal with dynamical effects such as flow of water and other particle, nMesh, nCloth, etc. this is one of the most recent step taken forward in the 3d computer graphics for realistic 3d modeling and 3d animation with ready to use, easy and efficient tools and commands system in 3d modeling and animation software Autodesk Maya.
- Create a glass model with polygon cylinder using extrude tool, then create another polygon cylinder and scale and place it in the glass to full size of the glass.
- Now press ‘5’ for shaded mode, then change the menus set to nDynamics, go to the nParticle and click on ‘create particles’ selecting the second cylinder. Now move the second cylinder apart and delete it.
- Now you will see the particle in the in place of cylinder play the animation and see the results.
- Make the glass a active rigid body from the Dynamics menus set > Soft/Rigid Bodies. Otherwise the particles will pass through the glass.
- Now make the animation of the glass tilting on the ground.
For more details watch this 3 d modeling tutorial video now.
Related Posts in this Category
Filed Under: More
About the Author: